- Fast and easy diagnostic tool allows you to test whether fuel is fresh, marginal or bad.
- Quickly determine the source of potential equipment problems.
- Identify fuel quality before engine damage occurs.
- Saves time and costs for equipment repair.
- Identifies marginal fuel in order that it may be revitalized using Mechanic In A Bottle.
- Identifying and revitalizing marginal fuel is environmentally friendly as it avoids the need for disposal of hazardous waste material.
- Made in the U.S.A, patents pending.
Find and fix bad gas using the Mechanic In A Bottle Gasoline Test Kit. This diagnostic tool allows you to test ethanol-blended fuel in all equipment with 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines in order to determine if your fuel is fresh, marginal, or bad. This kit allows you to quickly and easily identify the sources of potential equipment problems before damage occurs; saving time and costs for equipment repair.